Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 October 2015

Drugs Destroy Family, Friends and Youth

My America
My parents is like Ebony and Ivory
I was born not under the statue of liberty
Raised in a white house to value
Traditional roles in family
 
I believe in mutual respect and equality
Not one country in the world is drug - free
Some are following big dreams towards their destiny
I'm always trying to find something good at everything and never despair
In God's hands I am safe swaying through the air

The world is phenomenal loaded with love and everything we might need
Lifestyles changed into greed with terrible speed
I like art so I am trying to paint my life colorful and big events
Those were the days sharing laughter and joy in circus tents

Homeless struggle in life to earn respect and dignity
I have seen disasters as old as humanity
Newspapers capture history and mythology
Friendship or Family is a expression of social anthropology

Nowadays everyone focused on the stock exchange
Making dollars selling white pipes rushing through their brains
In God we trust die we must
Steven M Ross © 01 February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment